Monday 17 October 2011

Update on my blogs progress.

I thought I would let you know how my lil blog is doing. Yesterday for the first time it got over a 1,000 page views in one day!

Forum Image

In total its had 18,745 views since its launch on 27th August, 2011. It started off as a little hobby, but now i am getting so many page views, I feel kinda responsible! My fans need to be kept informed! wink

The top three most popular posts are :-

No 1 - http://wowtransmogrifications.blogspot.com/2011/09/leather-sandrenes-invisible-vest.html
No 2 - http://wowtransmogrifications.blogspot.com/2011/09/chest-carapace-of-tutenkash-razorfen.html
No 3 - http://wowtransmogrifications.blogspot.com/2011/09/battlemage-vyara.html

Its amazing where my audience is from too, and I really have viewers from all over the world, I know I am linked on a German, Russian, French and some other language sites. These are the top countries over all time:-

Forum Image

Hello to you all and I am delighted to say I am big in Brazil and G'day to all you Bruces & Sheilas in Australia.

Ofcourse I am dwarfed by the bigger blogs about this. I can monetarise the blog and start earning from it, but I don't know what that would look like or how much it would get me. Should I monetarise it? My partner hopes we can quit our jobs and live on the earnings, but I think not!


Anyways thanks for showing an interest in my little hobby, I look forward to seeing all the fabulous transmogged people come patch 4.3 and I hope I give you all some ideas.

/hugs


Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.